C

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 4:51 AM

Tv programme being removed

Hi starhub

Recently i contacted your hotline regarding the removal of tv programme and i cannot receive a satisfactory solution and request for a manager callback but was rejected.

May i know why your end cannot do a callback? 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

Hi @Chiask, let me just clarify, which TV programme are you referring to that has been removed?

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

my fox channel, no explanation just removed and expecting me to pay full price. I request for callback nobody bother say no call access

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

We understand where you're coming from, @Chiask. It is not our intention to make you feel that way. Please know that we are doing our best to keep the channels, shows, and movies beloved by our customers. It just so happens that StarHub and Fox didn't reach an agreement to keep the partnership alive.

On a side note, we will be dishing out offers based on your eligibility. Once it's available, we will reach out progressively to our valued StarHub subscribers like you. We seek your patience and understanding on this matter. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started