pathmg's profile

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Oct 8, 2020 2:21 AM

Termination of Starhub TV

Can i know whats the procedure to terminate starhub tv?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

1 y ago

Hi @pathmg, we're sorry to hear about your decision to discontinue your TV service. To terminate the service, please visit any of our StarHub Main Shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex and Tampines) and return the following items.

• Set-Top Box
  • Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control

Do note that if you have an existing contract then the termination will lead to Early Termination Charges. 

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

thanks.

ya. contract over for many months and the fee was too much without contract.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 y ago

Hi Carla, 

I would like to terminate my Starhub TV Contract too. I have been using only Starhub Go app and did not need/receive any of the items mentioned below. Unable to terminate via my starhub app. Please assist.

• Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control
Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @ramnaga1994, we're sorry to hear about your decision to discontinue your service. To terminate the service, you may unsubscribe via My StarHub App or My Account Manager portal. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla,
thank you for your reply.

I have been trying to do both the things you had mentioned but unable to. Account manager is continuously refreshing and i'm unable to access it. Have attached the image.

In case of starhub app as well, the modify feature is there where I am not able to completely unsubscribe to the pack. Is there anywhere else in the app I need to look into ?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

You may refer to this thread on how to unsubscribe. If that doesn't work, please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they can assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community for privacy and security. 

(edited)

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

10 m ago

hi

Would like to terminate Starhub TV plan which is due for re-contract. Need advise as understand that we need to return the cable / remote / device back. However all the devices were not with us which may have been lost during our shift to a new place.  Please advise the charges if we are not able to return the devices as required. 

Thanks.
Yati

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @Yati Ngati, we're sorry to hear about your termination query. To terminate your StarHub TV service, you need to bring the following items to any of our main StarHub shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex, and Tampines). 

• Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control

Since you've mentioned that the items have been lost, you'll incur Loss Charges (inclusive of GST) for each item.

• Fibre TV Set-Top Box - $321.00
  • Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box - $16.05
  • Remote Control - $32.10

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

8 m ago

Hi,

If my Starhub TV contract ends 24 Feb 2021, when is the earliest I should go down to the store to terminate my contract?

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

8 m ago

Hi,

If my Starhub TV contract ends on 24 Feb. When will be the earliest for me to go to the store to terminate the contract?
My package includes 2 years of free broadband. What other equipment do I need to return other than the set-top box, charger and remote?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi you can terminate it on 25 Feb. which is the day after your contract expires. Please refer here to find the list of equipment you need to return and the other details about the termination process. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

5 m ago

I have been a starhub TV customer for 16 plus years. When I want to cancel it, they made me do so many closure procedures that I am completely puzzled by the way they don't accept it straight. They made me walk mall by mall to reach hidden points, they made sure I delay the max. If they come to. Our homes to fix it, they can always make it easy to cancel and move on. I hope this stops. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_af6ee0, I'm sorry to hear about this. As what has been mentioned here, customers will need to return the following items Set-Top Box, Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box and Remote Control to our main StarHub shops to terminate their TV service. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

5 m ago

Go round and round. Thatsbthe procedure. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

5 m ago

Hi Carla,

I have homehub (broadband and fibre tv).  
Want to cancel the fibre tv but keep the broadband. How should I go about it. 
Contract ends 24June2021. Thanks:)

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_1e63ca, we're sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your HomeHub service. Since you've mentioned that you only want to terminate your TV service, please visit any of our StarHub Main Shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex and Tampines) and return the following items.

• Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control

Don't forget to tell the Customer Service who will assist you that you're terminating your HomeHub and will be retaining the broadband service. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thanks Carla for your prompt reply. 
So I should go down to any of the main starhub shop on 25Jun2021, since contract end 24Jun2021?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Yes, it'd be better to go on the day after your contract expires which is on 25 June. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

For 1Gbps broadband plan, how much does it cost?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

We have two 1Gbps plan with different price, inclusions and contract period. Please refer here for more information. 

~ Carla

1 Message

• 

1 Point

4 m ago

I'm being billed for Internet TV for several months now. How do I remove that?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_25d9c7, I'm sorry to hear that. Just to check, did you already terminate your TV service? 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 m ago

I have to terminate my Stahub Interent & TV services. If I am unable to go to starhub myself, can soomeone go in to Starhub for me? If they can what will they need to take with them? 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_59b9a2, we're sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your services with us. For requests for termination of StarHub Broadband/TV services on behalf of someone, you may return the equipment at any of the 4 main StarHub Shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex or Tampines). Do bring along both your NRIC as well as a copy of the subscriber’s NRIC and a letter of authorisation signed by the subscriber. The services are terminated as soon as your request is processed at either of these StarHub Shops. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started