K

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 3:41 PM

Subtitles missing New TV+ box

Channel 823 is missing its Chinese subtitles, and the new TV+ box interfaces is worst than the previous setup box, info display for the current shows are not displayed as per previous setup box, please kindly assist.

And also i call in 1633 previously and highlighted that channel 899 is also missing from the new box & please bring that service back.

It seems that i may have regretted changing to this new TV+ box.

My parents cant enjoy their fav channels with the subtitles and missing the 4D, Toto & the stocks information is a great letdown to them, and they ask me to change back to the old setup box.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @KenChen78, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Did you toggle already the multi-language audio or subtitles for Channel 823? If not, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Press OK and select the “Audio & Subtitles” option.

Step 2: Select the available Audio track and/or Subtitle track.

Please note that multi-language audio and subtitles are available for selected programmes only.

Re: Channel 899, we regret to inform you but, it's no longer available on the new set-top box. We suggest that you please download the official apps, Singapore Pools, or SGX on your mobile devices instead. 

(edited)

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi, I'm facing the same issue with the missing Chinese subtitle from many channels including 823 featuring Korean dramas and variety shows (Chinese subtitles used to be available before switching to TV+ plan and the new Android box). By the way, there is absolutely no option to select subtitles of any language or even toggle on/off the subtitle in the "Audio & Subtitle" menu.

It's been 3 months since the original author highlighted this issue and there is still no solution? Elderly folks who don't understand English can't even enjoy the show...

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @kennylee84, we'd like to share that multi-language audio and subtitles are available for selected programmes only. Here's how you can change the audio and subtitle.

Select to access "My Account."
Select Preferences.
Select "Preferred audio or Preferred subtle"
Press the OK button and the D-Pad Navigation on your remote to set your preferred audio and subtitles.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

5 m ago

Hi there

my parents have been watching the show “the first wives club” on channel 823 it was alright at first 

now that episode 80 is aired, there is no option of subtitles and audio. 

is there something wrong? 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

5 m ago

Hi there 

channel 823 “the first wives club” episode 80 is missing the Audio and Subtitles selection 

it was available for previous episodes. 
my parents are complaining 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_5f79cf, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Did you try to check if the multi-language audio or subtitles is enabled? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

3 m ago

Hi, I have the same problem here. There is no option to change the subtitle language to Chinese. We used to be able to do so when we were watching the same tv show using the old fibre box so this has nothing to do with it being “available for selected programmes only”. It’s been 8 months since the OP raised this issue and I see from another commenters that they have the problem. Is there still no resolution? Thank you.

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

2 m ago

@KenChen78 @user_5f79cf Hi, I have the same issue as you regarding the subtitles. It’s been very frustrating trying to get StarHub to understand this problem. Did you manage to get it fixed? 

Get Started

Get Started