Skip to main content
T

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Feb 20, 2021 2:27 AM

Starhub TV plus streaming box

It looks like viewing free to air channels is known problem. I am using EA 8100 connected directly via ethernet to my streaming box yet not able to watch free to air channels. Call starhub technical support and still not able to resolve. What a joke since it is a common known problem. I totally regret signing up for this streaming box.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

2 m ago

Hi @Tandesm2380, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to confirm, please ensure your Linksys router cannot be behind another Router and set-up MUST be ONT/VeONT  >> Linksys Router >> TV+ STB. Also, have you tried to reboot your set-top box? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Connections are as per stated in your response. Also reboot a few times. Results are the same. No free to air channels 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

In this case, we need to refer you to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you as this will also require us to check your account details. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started