Ganezzy's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

8 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Jan 18, 2021 4:52 AM

Starhub TV plus free to air channel

Hi , I had just subscribe to Starhub TV plus... Realised for the threads that free to air channel is only for nokia router ... I have a 1gbs plan but a different router .. can advice what I need to do to watch free to air channel ?? Thanks 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Hi @Ganezzy, you may access free-to-air channels with a Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100 along with your StarHub broadband service. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Esteemed Commentator

• 

8 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thanks Carla, I have the D-Link DIR-868L.....so it can not work ?? What can I do ?? Thanks 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

We highly advise that you use the Nokia Beacon 1 or the Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100 to enjoy free-to-air channels. Moreover, we are happy to say that we are working to expand the list of compatible routers progressively over time.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started