Quayside's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

7 Points

Thu, Mar 11, 2021 11:03 AM

StarHub TV Plan Switch

I am keen to switch out of StarHub TV plan to whatever plan is available now - Disney+, Entertainment+, etc - but haven’t the foggiest:

1. which has the best bang for the buck?

2. what’s the difference between all the new plans?

3. how to do it?

Fact is, I need to upgrade my set-top box too I guess, but I’m disabled. Can StarHub please help me and send tech support? My Indonesian helper is quite hopeless. But so am I.

Thanks in advance,

40 Messages

• 

33 Points

7 m ago

if you are here it means you are an existing customer. The existing router is problematic and they are only offering the new hardware to new signups...

40 Messages

• 

33 Points

alternatively you can choose to pay $288 per unit for it

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

7 Points

Thank you. As I mentioned, I am looking to switch to another StarHub TV package. Just need someone to contact me, talk through the options and arrange for an appointment to set up the whole thing - change the set-top box (currently a Samsung one), etc.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

Hi @Quayside, thanks for your interest to recontract. With the new StarHub TV+ Plan, you don’t have to choose - enjoy your favourite streaming services, apps and TV shows, in one place. Plus, the switching of Passes takes effect immediately. With the new StarHub TV+ experience, you now get to enjoy the following new features, click here for more information.

Do note that to enjoy free-to-air Channels you need your StarHub TV+ Box connected to a StarHub Broadband with a StarHub Smart WiFi or a wired connection to Linksys EA8100/EA7500 router.

You may also refer to our StarHub TV+ Pass FAQ

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

7 Points

@Carla_P Thank you. Can you arrange for someone to render onsite tech assistance? Tried to call the lines 1630/1633 many times but no success. The sooner, the better. I need the StarHub TV+ Box.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Unfortunately, I'm unable to arrange a call for you here in the Community. Let me just share that when you recontract your TV service, we will collect your Fibre TV Set-Top Box at the same time when we deliver the StarHub TV+ Box to you based on your selected appointment.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

7 Points

Hmm ... sounds like an impasse. I can’t get through yet again on the phone. Left number to call back yesterday, StarHub invited me to Live Chat, then abruptly closed the session. Very frustrating.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. You may send a message to our Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to follow-up on the callback you were promised so they could escalate it to the relevant team. I'm sorry I couldn't help you as I don't have access to your account details here in the Community for security. Once again apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started