meowoz's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Feb 19, 2021 1:07 AM

Removal of subscribed channels on Homehub Plus :(

I'm on Starhub HomeHub Plus and these are the following subscription under my contract:

1) 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband - HomeHub Plus

2) StarHub TV HD Pack(s) with Basic HD Upsize
- Chinese Entertainment
- Chinese Infotainment
- Education

3) Add-On Channels/Groups/Packs
- Horse Racing Channel 88

4) Free MaxMobile (1GB) DataPack -HomeHub Plus

I'm currently paying $85.92 (w GST) monthly. Yesterday evening, I received a SMS from Starhub informing me that some of my subscribed channels will not be available from 8 Mar and I am encourage to onboard the TV+ subscription.

May I know which channels is Starhub going to remove from my subscription?

I'm not keen in re-contracting to TV+ because of cost. If I like to continue my existing channels (Chinese and Education) on TV+, this would mean I have to subscribe to 2 TV+ passes and I have to pay about $115 monthly. A 35% increase in monthly costing is just too much.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

2 m ago

Hi @meowoz, I understand that you would like to know the channels that are no longer available on Starhub TV on 8 March. Here are the channels which will cease.

1. FX
2. FOXCRIME
3. FOX
4. FOX Life
5. Baby TV HD

For more details about the changes, please refer here. You may also go to Starhub.com > TV+ > TV Guide/Channel Listing to find out our current list of channels. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 m ago

Ah I see. Then it does not impact me much because I do not have those 5 channels under my current subscription. Thanks for the response.

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Glad I was able to help you. Thanks.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

Hi, I have Homehub Plus and have 2 SmartTV boxes that does recording. Wanted to change 1 SmartTV box and change to new TV+ box but was told by Starhub Sales that I cannot have 2 different boxes at same household. Can you explain why it cannot be done?

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Starmail, it is because you will not be able to view StarHub TV+ content on the Fibre TV Set-Top Box once you recontract to StarHub TV+. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started