S

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sun, Feb 21, 2021 4:04 AM

not able to view local channel

Hi. I have just changed to the new StarHub TV+ Box and not able to view local channels, but can view the subscribed ones.  It is on a broadband connection with a compatible router connected via wired connection to linksys EA8100. I have also tried restart both router and tv box but issue still persist. 

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

7 m ago

the issue has now been resolved after updating router's firmware. Thanks all!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

That's good to hear, @sengz

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

8 m ago

it says i need to subscribe before i can view local free to air channel?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @sengz, I'm sorry that you're unable to access free-to-air channels. Since you've mentioned that you're using the set-top box with a compatible router and rebooting didn't help. We need to check your account details to further assist you. And since I don't have access to your account here, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

40 Messages

• 

33 Points

8 m ago

Are you using the Nokia Smart Wifi? It's time for you to change to the Smart Wifi Pro and pay $288x2 units for the new mesh wifi... 

Of cos, new signups are getting them for free, but you will have to pay even if you re-contract as an existing customer... it's only $288x2 I believe Starhub clients can afford that

JT1

Esteemed Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

12 Points

7 m ago

I have the same issue, I am using EA8100 router.

I tried the recommended Starhub solution to turn on and off the ONT, router, TV box - SEVERAL times, wasn't able to fix the issue.

I was able to fix it though by doing a hard reset of the router - by pressing the blue rest button at the back for 10sec. You have to setup the router again though after that.  

Respected Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

3 Points

JT1 - just to check if you have fixed the issue of watching local channels using EA8100 ? If yes, it is simply reset the EA8100 router by pressing the blue reset button for 10 sec ? 

Get Started

Get Started