VKSG's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

8 Points

Thu, Jan 21, 2021 1:16 PM

No audio on apps

Just embarked on Homehub+ Monday. When I switch on to Hotstar or Youtube and play, there is no audio. When I switch off and on the setup box, there is audio. Was this QC checked?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @VKSG, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to check, is this issue on third-party apps happening to you frequently? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

8 Points

@Carla_P

I am getting Channel Setup ....This may take a few minutes and goes in a loop to StarHub logo......Watching TV should be switching on selecting a channel. Why does Starhub make it so complicated? What an innovative company! 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Please help us perform some basic troubleshooting steps below to resolve or get to the bottom of the issue with your TV.

Reboot all your equipment in the following sequence:

1. Turn OFF the TV's power, set-top box, followed by the Optical Network Terminal.
2. Ensure all your cables are properly connected and secured.
> Fibre patch cord (yellow cable connecting Termination Point and Optical Network Terminal)
> LAN cable (cable connecting Optical Network Terminal to TV)
3. Wait for 1 minute. Turn ON the Optical Network Terminal power and ensure that the LED lights are green and steady. Then turn ON the set-top box and wait for the LED lights to be stable. Last but not least, turn ON your TV.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

8 Points

There's no audio on HotStar!! It was ok yesterday. Both Starhub and Hotstar lacks the "star". How would anyone rely on Starhub for mission critical activities? Pathetic

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Please try to reboot your set-top box to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started