First Step

Honored Commentator

• 

12 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Jan 26, 2021 2:20 PM

Issue on StarHub TV+ Box

This few week keep having issues with my Starhub TV+ box.. Keep on prompt error message and i have to off/on the TV box 

connection of the internet recently also quite bad. 

configurations all done by your guy and he told me that as long youtube can load no buffing is ok. but my tv keep on lagging and i couldn't watch the show in peace.

try to use LAN cable only but doesn't seems working.

any one facing same issues or something? im getting annoyed.

when sign up that time tell me this good that good.. now use that a month everyday i cannot watch my tv in peace. (ok la, maybe first two weeks still not so bad) 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

3 m ago

Hi @sirpotato, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're encountering with your StarHub TV+. Just to check, what error messages do you receive? Please also ensure that you are running on the latest software version. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
sirpotato

Honored Commentator

• 

12 Messages

• 

3 Points

It’s show no signal please move up or down your channel. Something like that

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Is your set-top box running on the latest software version? Also, please check your Internet connection and ensure that it is working. We recommend that you power off your ONT, Router and set-top box first and power on the devices in order one at a time 2 minutes apart. Once the set-top box is powered on, please ensure you are running the latest version of the software and try again. Let me know if the issue persists.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
sirpotato

Honored Commentator

• 

12 Messages

• 

3 Points

Every time when I off on the tv box will do some update, I also check for update also till the latest?

if no internet connection how I watch my tv in the first place? Can you dun answer for the sake answering? I look at the past question they all have same issues and what you all CS just replying the same thing..? 

when sign up tell me this good that good, when ask you all for help give me this kind of answer? 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Apologies if you feel that way. We have to ask our customers the basic troubleshooting first to see if this could help. And if the issue persists, we highly suggest that you contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further technical assistance. I hope you understand. Thanks. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3 m ago

i have the same issue too. very disruptive as it always happen while watching the tv. typically have to restart several times, which will not work, and end up have to call helpdesk. 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Yyang, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since you've mentioned you have contacted our helpdesk, let me just know what was their advice to you?

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

I also jus subscribe to Tv+ and encountered many problems and is cery annoying when i have to restart all the devices when i am trying to watch Tv. These are the list if error messages I received. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3 m ago

These are the typical messages. 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Ms Dynamite, I'm sorry to hear about this. Just to check, is this happening to you frequently? Also, after rebooting your device(s), all will be good then you'll receive the error message again?

~ Carla

1 Message

• 

1 Point

19 d ago

I having same issue in setup tv+. lagging issue, jamming, M7002 error, totally unable to watch fibre tv in peace.. keep need go reboot. I even buy additional nokia beacon and put beside setup box. But it still the same problem.. totally waste of money.

Before you ask question. Thing i have done.

- reboot setup box

- reboot routers & modem

- system is in latest version

But issue keep persists. Isit the setup box that is having issue? As seen in alot of review.. it worst than previous setup box

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Liangwei, sorry for the inconvenience caused. As you've mentioned you have done the basic troubleshooting steps yet the issue still persists, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance. Thanks!

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

18 d ago

Regret to re-contract with Starhub. Hopeless and forever problem cannot solve. 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @srwee, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV. Let me just clarify, what issues are you facing? 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started