Skip to main content

Senior Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 4:27 PM

IPL2020

hi,

i am currently subscribed to Indian Pass and Sports Pass then why is there a need for me to re-contract to Indian+ just to watch a sports (ipl2020) match ?? why not add it in the sports package ? 

first you removed the ch235 , leaving us with only one cricket channel 

then you want us to move from pass system to tv+

then your sports+ package doesnt even have the ch236 

whats the point of all this ? why not allow us to  watch sports if we already have the sports package .

is it possible to ask starthub to drop IPL2020 so yuppTV can get it ?  

Responses

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

a month ago

Really absolute chaos from Starhub. Is there no one there who can think logically? Next time, please spare us and do leave the broadcasting rights to people who can handle it!

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @faltuka_acc, the StarHub TV+ Plan is the new StarHub Entertainment experience. We strongly encourage our existing StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier Plans customers to recontract to the new StarHub TV+ Plan to enjoy the new channels. Moreover, there will be no ETC charges if you decide to recontract from your current StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier to our new StarHub TV+ Plan.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Commentator

• 

8 Messages

@Carla_P will the new sports+ package include ch236? star sports

also the indian+ package doesnt seems to have ch 126 (star plus )and  129(star gold) . 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @faltuka_acc, you may refer here for the full listing of all our StarHub TV+ channels. Kindly be informed that once you have changed out to a StarHub TV+ Plan, you will not be able to change back to the previous StarHub TV Plan or StarHub Entertainment Pass. If you wish to continue viewing and subscribed to a particular channel, we would advise you to remain on your current StarHub TV Plan or StarHub Entertainment Pass subscription.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Senior Commentator

• 

8 Messages

So is there a way that allows me to stay with my current subscription while adding just the ipl package?? Not the whole indian+ just the ipl2020

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

The Dream11 IPL 2020 League Games is only available in the new StarHub TV Indian+ Pass, which is accessible via StarHub TV+. We strongly encourage our existing StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier Plans customers to recontract to the new StarHub TV+ Plan to enjoy the new channels. There will be no ETC charges if you decide to recontract from your current StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier to our new StarHub TV+ Plan.

~ Carla

Senior Commentator

• 

8 Messages

So just to confirm when the IPL2020 event is over there wont be any other way to watch cricket on StarHub since sports + does not include star sports(236) and ch 238 and 239 (IPL 2020) wont work after event is over?

Get Started

Get Started