Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 6:38 AM

IPL 2020

I am subscribed to sports pass on starhub. Anything additional i need to subscribe, to watch IPL 2020?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @Kul, the 2020 IPL will be shown on Dream11 IPL Channel HD Ch 238 and Dream11 IPL Channel Extra HD Ch 239. To watch 2020 IPL, you have to subscribe to the new StarHub TV+ Indian Pass. Please refer to here for more details. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Need Last year Starhub, Simplify everything :)

Sorry but i am slightly confused. Do i need to recontract to Starhub Tv + now? Even if do that, i do not see Star Cricket in any TV+ package. After 6 months when i want to watch Star Cricket, then what?

Can't i just pay one time IPL Charges and watch it. Simplify please. Seriously. :) 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi, yes you need to recontract to Indian+ Pass at $15/month, with a 24-month contract. If you wish to have no-contract at point of sign up, a top-up of  $10/month for 12-month contract or $20/month. You can find this information on the first entry under the Notes on this link for more information. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thanks. This helps. I think i can go for No contract option.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Glad I was able to help you. Enjoy watching the 2020 IPL! 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started