Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 6:13 AM

IPL 2020

I see Dream 11 IPL 2020 shown in Channel 238 & 239. 

How to Subscribe these channels ?

Thanks 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @senthilidea45, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! The Dream11 IPL 2020 League Games is only available on the new channels Dream11 IPL Ch 238 and Dream11 APL Extra Ch 239 in the new StarHub TV Indian+ Pass, which is accessible via StarHub TV+. You need to subscribe to the Indian+ Pass to enjoy those channels. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

@Carla_P 

Very Confusing. So i need to Sign a separate contract for 24 months for StarHub TV Indian+ Pass ? 

The Indian+ pass is only 15$. But why HBO is automatically selected and asking to pay for 28$ ? Please see the snapshot below. 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

If you're an existing StarHub Entertainment customers, you may recontract to Indian+ Pass at $15/month, with a 24-month contract. 

Moreover, there's an ongoing promotion now of 12 months HBO Pak with TV+ Pass when you sign-up/recontract to TV+ Pass (24-month contract). You may refer to this link to find out more about the promotion. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Thanks for the Clarification. But after selecting the pass and when I click the Add to cart, nothing happens. Just an icon is rotating. See the snapshot below. 

I tried i different browser and in mobile also , still the same thing. 

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Please try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. And then, open a new browser. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started