Skip to main content
S

Sun, Sep 6, 2020 4:53 PM

IPL 2020

Will starhub telecast IPL 2020, if yes, which channel?? Thanks!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

2 months ago

Hi @softmage99, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We appreciate your interest in catching Indian Premier League through your StarHub TV.  However, currently, we don't have any updates regarding the availability of the said programme. Please stay tuned to our website for more updates in the future.  

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

a month ago

Hi, any update on IPL 2020 broadcast on starhub? I can see channel 238 and 239 coming up in starhub tv+ app.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

We regret to inform you that IPL will not be available on our platform. Thank you for your kind understanding

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @Sparsh0711, just wanted to update you, that you can watch 2020 IPL by subscribing to the new StarHub TV+ Indian Pass where it will be shown on Dream11 IPL Channel HD Ch 238 and Dream11 IPL Channel Extra HD Ch 239.

~ Carla

2 Messages

Thanks Carla, wanted to check, I am already subscribed to sports pack which includes cricket channel. Will I be able to view IPL as well in the same pack?

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Unfortunately, no. The Dream11 IPL 2020 League Games is only available in the new StarHub TV Indian+ Pass, which is accessible via StarHub TV+. 

~ Carla

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @softmage99, good news! The 2020 IPL will be shown on Dream11 IPL Channel HD Ch 238 and Dream11 IPL Channel Extra HD Ch 239. To watch 2020 IPL, you will need to subscribe to the new StarHub TV+ Indian Pass. You may refer here for more details.

~ Carla

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Channels on TV+ definitely seem lesser. I noticed missing Star Cricket only. As i said it is utter confusion for now. No answers, only questions. If there is a World Cup next Year which will be on Star Cricket, then again we need to go searching for Star Cricket.

Moreover at this stage, on Starhub website they seem to have disabled the IPL Only package link. I guess getting Indian + on TV+ is the only option now. Everything is called plus, yet it seems to be a minus in reality.

For now i am just waiting if i will be getting free preview for today atleast. Absolutely no information. No body answering the calls. Nobody here seems to be interested either.

(edited)

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Moreover now it seems they want existing customers to flock to actual stores to recontract to TV+. Another decision which does not seem to be very well thought out in current times. Why would you want 100s to flock to physical stores in CoVID times. 

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @softmage99, sorry for the late response. Yes, you can sign up for Indian+ with no contract. To sign-up, please visit any StarHub Shop near you.

~ Carla

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @faltuka_acc, the StarHub TV+ Plan is the new StarHub Entertainment experience. We strongly encourage our existing StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier Plans customers to recontract to the new StarHub TV+ Plan to enjoy the new channels. Additionally, there will be no ETC charges if you decide to recontract from your current StarHub Entertainment Pass or Basic Tier to our new StarHub TV+ Plan.

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started