Skip to main content
S

Sun, Sep 6, 2020 4:53 PM

IPL 2020

Will starhub telecast IPL 2020, if yes, which channel?? Thanks!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

2 months ago

Hi @softmage99, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We appreciate your interest in catching Indian Premier League through your StarHub TV.  However, currently, we don't have any updates regarding the availability of the said programme. Please stay tuned to our website for more updates in the future.  

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

a month ago

Hi, any update on IPL 2020 broadcast on starhub? I can see channel 238 and 239 coming up in starhub tv+ app.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

We regret to inform you that IPL will not be available on our platform. Thank you for your kind understanding

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @Sparsh0711, just wanted to update you, that you can watch 2020 IPL by subscribing to the new StarHub TV+ Indian Pass where it will be shown on Dream11 IPL Channel HD Ch 238 and Dream11 IPL Channel Extra HD Ch 239.

~ Carla

2 Messages

Thanks Carla, wanted to check, I am already subscribed to sports pack which includes cricket channel. Will I be able to view IPL as well in the same pack?

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Unfortunately, no. The Dream11 IPL 2020 League Games is only available in the new StarHub TV Indian+ Pass, which is accessible via StarHub TV+. 

~ Carla

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @softmage99, good news! The 2020 IPL will be shown on Dream11 IPL Channel HD Ch 238 and Dream11 IPL Channel Extra HD Ch 239. To watch 2020 IPL, you will need to subscribe to the new StarHub TV+ Indian Pass. You may refer here for more details.

~ Carla

3 Messages

Is there any plan with no contract to watch IPL & can you give me the details & way to purchase

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Details are available in Starhub Website. Theoretically you just need to subscribe no contract package to watch online streaming. Practically website does not work and you cant subscribe. Now they are offering free preview till 25 Sep to Current customer of Cricket Group (no idea what it even is!) and Indian Entertainment Pass subscribers. 

If you are a lucky Starhub TV customer, now is the time to modify the TV pass to Indian Entertainment from Sports Pass because apparently Starhub has decided that IPL is not sports. Also TV pass modification can take upto 24 hours unless that also breaks down due to surge in new requests now. Good Luck :)

(edited)

3 Messages

What about new customers?

Is there any no contract plan?

Can you give me  details

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

@softmage99 It seems options are available for new customers but i cant say, if it is working technically. Try out this link https://www.starhub.com/personal/tvplus/passes/indianplus.html

(edited)

Senior Commentator

• 

8 Messages

just wanted to ask if anyone has successfully subscribed to the tv+ plan, does it not offer the same channels as the pass package ?? indian+ does not have star plus and star gold while sports+ does not have star cricket . if that is the case is it really worth changing to TV+ just to get ipl for 2 month and losing the rest forever ?

Get Started

Get Started