Valued Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Aug 4, 2021 1:16 PM

India's tour of England 2021 Cricket

Hi,

May I know why the 5 test series marquee tour of India to England is not being telecasted by Starhub? Is there a plan to telecast?

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @cric_fan. I'm happy to share that the India Tour of England 2021 is available on Hotstar, which is included at no extra cost with Indian+ on a 12-month or 24-month contract.

Valued Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Thank you for the great news.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Enjoy the matches! Have a nice day!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

28 Messages

• 

12 Points

3 m ago

if i may help to answer here based on my experience on this issue till now. Starhub Call center still telling people that STAR Cricket has now moved to HOTSTAR LIVE Cricket Channel. HOTSTAR seems to have only IPL rights. TNPL is goin on right now, let us enjoy that instead.

Meanwhile, Right now, When Star Cricket is available on SIngtel, telecasting ongoing India Tour of England, Starhub has got no answers to our queries. Why is the STAR Cricket channel removed? If Singtel can provide it for 20 SGD Per month package, why cant STARHUB?

Just seems like a case of, We dont care about customers anymore. Wonder who is making these decisions at STARHUB who dont even understand that TV Rights and DIgital Rights are not same. I will stay away from STARHUB for any needs in future for sure. Such a predatory business thinking new tricks to lure people into worthless Penny contracts for years.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

3 m ago

Hi @cric_fan, I understand that you're interested in seeing the cricket test match series for India vs England, but unfortunately, it will not be available on StarHub TV+. Our apologies. We seek your understanding that the modes of delivery for the programme are different, and we use what is provided to us by our partners.

However, we value your feedback as it will help us identify areas that need improvement on our end. Thank you. 

Get Started

Get Started