U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sun, Jun 27, 2021 5:23 AM

Indian Channels Quality

Hi, would like to check what is the quality of the Indian channels ? They seems to be blurry and pixelated now days we are using bigger TVs and I believe there are better Indian Channel quaillty. Sun TV , Sun Music does have sourced in UHD but starhub does not have it , Zee Cinema quaillty is so bad they are almost SD Quality. Please improve your standards I'm super disappointed with the quality this is not something I expected from starhub ! Back in my parents house the Samsung setup box has so much better quality and this new Android starhub TV+ is looking like upscaled quality that's playing from a app. Even the EPG is not working they all show unavailable even after restarting everthing.

I am connected via Ethernet with Nokia Becon and still the quality is such 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_9beca1, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, are you using the HDMI cable provided along with your set-top box? Also, please try to reboot all equipment. Turn off all equipment and turn on in the following order ONT, Router, StarHub TV+ Box, TV. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Done all of the above suggested! It has nothing to do with the connection I believe the signal I get from the Starhub TV+ Android box is 1080P is that right ? But my TV is a UHD 4K PRISM+ Q65 TV. Seems the like source of the Indian channels source is bad and only the Indian Chans keep getting pixelated when there are fast movements ! Please feedback to the higher management! Back in my parents place they are still using the black starhub box their channels are so much more clearer ! So where is the issue comming from please rectify

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please try to change the HDMI settings on your Prism TV to HDMI 1.4. Select settings button > More > Setup > HDMI 2.0 Setting > Signal Format > HDMI 1.4. Then confirm HDMI 1.4 is selected. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

4 m ago

Yes confirmed it's on hdmi 1.4 your engineer told me that HDMI 2.0 won't work and I have confirmed that. 

I tested with 2 TVs it has nothing to do with the TV or settings it's definitely the quaillty that starhub is providing to subscribers. I am sure you are able to test on your end please test the quality and provide feedback! No point connecting to WiFi or LAN network when the source is not even good to being with !  

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started