Yongde01's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 9:00 PM

Hub drama first

Can we have dual subtitle for this channel - namely English and Chinese ? Thanks.

Responses

Julaina

Community Manager

• 

83 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Yongde01, I have relayed your concerns to the relevant team and will be in touch with updates. Thank you.

- Julaina
Julaina

Community Manager

• 

83 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Yongde01, kindly advise the genre of drama you're referring to. For Korean Drama, it comes with English and Chinese Subtitles.

- Julaina
Julaina

Community Manager

• 

83 Messages

2 y ago

I will check on this and will be in touch with updates. Thank you! 

- Julaina

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hi,

I am referring to cantonese tvb drama. Thanks.

Yongde
Julaina

Community Manager

• 

83 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Yongde01, I regret to inform you that only English subtitles are supplied by TVB for their dramas. We will share this feedback to the relevant team for their future consideration. Thank you.

- Julaina
nonex

Respected Advisor

• 

45 Messages

• 

4 Points

1 y ago

I second this. Do hope that HK dramas (be it on VV Drama or Hub Drama First) can have chinese subtitles as well. Especially useful for the old folks who are hard of hearing, by having chinese subtitles, they will be able to follow well.

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

79 Points

1 y ago

Hey @nonex, that's a really great feedback. Would you like to post it on our Ideas Exchange board, a space for customers to post ideas and suggestions, and once an idea gets 20 or more likes, we will float it up to our product team and develop it if it is something that is workable. 

Thanks! -Jolene 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started