Sngchris's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Mon, May 18, 2020 10:00 PM

History 2 channel 402

Bravo Starhub. You remove Discovery, replace it with useless channels like Gusto and Makeful, and now you're removing History 2 as well? I would prefer you removed Gusto and Makeful and left History 2 alone. 

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

2年前

Hi @Sngchris, we are discontinuing HISTORY 2 as part of our on-going efforts to streamline our TV offerings. There will not be any replacement for the channel. However, you can enjoy other alternatives from these channels – HISTORY Ch 401 and Smithsonian Channel Ch 415. Thank you for your continued support. 

Sngchris

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

2年前

If you're streamlining, then you're getting rid of the wrong channels,. Get rid of Gusto and Makeful instead. 

Tuagu

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

2年前

@Sngchris is right. 

History 1 has a bunch of US targetted content like Swamp People, Forged in Fire. They don't make sense to Singaporeans. At least History 2 has some World War 2 and Natural History documentaries that are generic enough.

Now except for NetGeo Channels and Smithsonian, I don't see anything else interesting in this Education package. Please bring something more interesting. Feel like giving up.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2年前

History 2 channel is more factual than History channel

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2年前

It's disgusting, StarHub are ripp-off merchants. They get rid of Disney channel now discovery 2...nothing left to watch....the service they provide is rubbish!!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

1年前

I really love the Discovery Channel, I always watch a lot of historical TV programs there, interviews with historians and researchers. Once I saw there a program about John Proctor and Abigail Williams, about Salem and witches and began to study this topic. I read a lot of this source and found some very interesting facts here. There are many example essays on this site, thanks to which I began to study some of the nuances deeper. And of course, thanks to Discovery, my brother, for example, is also delighted with this channel)

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started