Giver
First Like
Stamps of Approval

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Mon, May 18, 2020 10:00 PM

History 2 channel 402

Bravo Starhub. You remove Discovery, replace it with useless channels like Gusto and Makeful, and now you're removing History 2 as well? I would prefer you removed Gusto and Makeful and left History 2 alone. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Sngchris, we are discontinuing HISTORY 2 as part of our on-going efforts to streamline our TV offerings. There will not be any replacement for the channel. However, you can enjoy other alternatives from these channels – HISTORY Ch 401 and Smithsonian Channel Ch 415. Thank you for your continued support. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Sngchris

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

1 y ago

If you're streamlining, then you're getting rid of the wrong channels,. Get rid of Gusto and Makeful instead. 

Tuagu

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

1 y ago

@Sngchris is right. 

History 1 has a bunch of US targetted content like Swamp People, Forged in Fire. They don't make sense to Singaporeans. At least History 2 has some World War 2 and Natural History documentaries that are generic enough.

Now except for NetGeo Channels and Smithsonian, I don't see anything else interesting in this Education package. Please bring something more interesting. Feel like giving up.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

History 2 channel is more factual than History channel

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

It's disgusting, StarHub are ripp-off merchants. They get rid of Disney channel now discovery 2...nothing left to watch....the service they provide is rubbish!!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 m ago

I really love the Discovery Channel, I always watch a lot of historical TV programs there, interviews with historians and researchers. Once I saw there a program about John Proctor and Abigail Williams, about Salem and witches and began to study this topic. I read a lot of this source and found some very interesting facts here. There are many example essays on this site, thanks to which I began to study some of the nuances deeper. And of course, thanks to Discovery, my brother, for example, is also delighted with this channel)

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started