Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Feb 14, 2021 5:50 AM

Free-to-Air Channels

Hi there,

Can't seem to get free-to-air channels on STHB TV+ box. This issue happened about a month ago and it seemed OK- however, it surfaced again today - can someone advice. Tried calling STHB service centre and they adviced to re-boot system - tried but same issue.

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @V Ravi, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, is your SH TV+ Box connected to a StarHub Smart WiFi router or a Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100? Also, despite rebooting your ONT and set-top box the issue still persists?

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

2 Points

It is the Linksys EA8100. Anyways, I have rebooted the system (ie switched off the router/modem/box/TV -->waited 3mins--> switched on all back again) and it seemed to work.

I'll monitor.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Alright. Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Respected Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

1 Point

8 m ago

hi, you mention that those 2 models of Linksys routers is required for free to air TV.  Are they included when sign up new Broadband + TV  package?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @gizmos, unfortunately, the Linksys router does not come with our Broadband + TV bundle (HomeHub+). However, new sign-ups to our HomeHub+, a StarHub Smart WiFi is included for you to enjoy Free-to-air channels on your StarHub TV+ box. Alternatively, you can get a StarHub Smart WiFi at just $3/month.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

40 Messages

• 

33 Points

Sounds like you have been using starhub for quite some time too! there's a solution now! They are offering a new router! but sadly, you have to pay cos priority is for new customers and to continue milking existing customers with old hardware

Get Started

Get Started