S

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Feb 28, 2021 4:27 AM

Free-to-air channels on Android TV

I subscribed recently to Fiber BB (Nokia Beacon) & TV+ (Android TV ). I can't view any of the free-to-air channels. It's asking me to subscribe via Value-Added Service. When I asked SH they asked me to make sure my Android ethernet cable is connected Beacon and not router. It is connected to Beacon. But result is the same. Please let me know if there is anything else I'm missing. Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @sury_shankar, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, is your StarHub TV+ Box on a wired or wireless connection to the Nokia Beacon? 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

It is wired. Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please help us perform some basic troubleshooting steps below to resolve or get to the bottom of the issue with your StarHub TV+.

Reboot all your equipment in the following sequence:

1. Turn OFF the TV's power, set-top box, followed by the Optical Network Terminal.
2. Ensure all your cables are properly connected and secured.
> Fibre patch cord (yellow cable connecting Termination Point and Optical Network Terminal)
> LAN cable (cable connecting Optical Network Terminal to TV)
3. Wait for 1 minute. Turn ON the Optical Network Terminal power and ensure that the LED lights are green and steady. Then turn ON the set-top box and wait for the LED lights to be stable. Last but not least, turn ON your TV.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started