C

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Mon, Mar 1, 2021 10:43 AM

Free to air channels

Hi,

I have just replaced the old fiber StarHub TV with the new TV+ box this afternoon. Connected ONT via RJ45 to the Linksys EA8100 router and to the TV+ box. I can watch the subscribed channels, Disney+ and Netflix through the TV+ box. But for the free to air channel, i can't seem to able to watch any of them. Rebooted the TV+ box, router, ONT, many many times. When i go to the guide, i can scroll down to, e.g. channel 103, and when i pressed on it, it says i need to subscribe to the necessary plan. But I'm already on StarHub broadband and on EA8100 router. 

What else do I need to do to watch the free to air channels? 

WK

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

In this case, we need to check your account details if your StarHub TV+ Pass is provisioned with Free-To-Air channels. However, I don't have access to your account details here, may I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Thanks. 

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

4 m ago

We also have the same problem.we have 2Gbps. The Port one from ONT is 1Gbps and Port 3 is 1Gbps. They act as separate lines. One goes to the Living Room and another to the bed room. But only one is receiving Free to Air channels. Port 3 with same approved router cannot receive free to air if connected to Port 3.That is only one Port is configured!!! Technically some settings are missing.

Pls help.

Get Started

Get Started