HUBBER123's profile

New Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

6 Points

Thu, Jul 1, 2021 8:35 PM

Free to Air channel not available even after multiple reboot and re-connection.

Hi, my free to air channel is not working.

Press channel nos directly on remote, greeted with "pls subscribe to the relevant package", exit to live tv thingy.

Use the built in Live tv APP also greeted with "weak signal" message.

It was fine and viewable before the internet goes down on 30th June Wee hour before midnight till 1st July 1am or so.

Try multiple reset, reboot, unplugged and replug all box like ea8100, fibre cable on wall main terminal and ont box, turn on ONT, once stable turn on settop box, once stable, turn on ea8100 but still the same result.

Yes, mewatch is another alternative but too troublesome and not real time.

Pls advise

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

3 m ago

Hi @HUBBER123, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please check if the set-top box is on net or off net. Simply, go to my account (top right of the screen) > My Account > STB information.

New Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

6 Points

Hi Carla, the STB mode is currently off-net. What should i do? Can you refresh the signal from your end? 

183 Messages

• 

181 Points

@HUBBER123 Try clearing the tv+ app data in the settings.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Please ensure that your connection is ONT > Compatible Router > StarHub TV+ Box as illustrated below:

Any network element like another router between main router and StarHub TV+ Box, will result in Off-Net mode connection. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

6 Points

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread. All problems has been resolved.

Just two months into this new settop box, sad but got to deal with google voice inactive, free to air channel down, chromecast not working.

Now all are up and running.

Appreciated.

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

That's good to hear that everything has been resolved. Have a nice day! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started