Skip to main content
B

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 9:41 AM

Feedback and complaint

I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and recently recontracted my services to the new tv+ services where I forgo the recording service with the assurance of 24 hour playback services. However when I started utilising the new TV+ services end of December I was not able to playback anything from the 2.moat frequent channels my family watches ie Sony TV and Colors TV  channel 127 and 128

I have been through all your channels ie hotline, email and facebook messenger as well. I was told it has been escalated to the TAM team on Jan 11 and despite several follow ups, I.am now told to call the hotline again. The chat rep on messenger did not even bother to respond.  

This is after almost 2 months of communication. Could you help advise me now what is my recourse.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

2 m ago

Hi @Blooms23, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. As per checking, you've contacted our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger yesterday, and you were advised to contact our technical team so they could provide you with proper assistance. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started