I

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 3:59 AM

failed to parse http response

TV+ box had the subject error last sunday. Can’t login HubId and get the error when signing in. Unable to watch channels. Customer service useless got no solution. The usual turn on and off. Sent on site technician who came Tuesday and swapped box. Same error. He said problem with account and starhub will call me that day itself to solve the issue. Till now no call. 

with such a terrible service and product, why am I still paying for a service not rendered. Still said I have to pay penalty if I want to cancel contract. Very greedy and unfair Starhub. Switched from Singtel Last october and regret downgrading to a 3rd world operator.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

8 m ago

Hi @Ibs, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We understand that you are frustrated about this issue. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I don't have access to check your account details here in the community, thus I can't provide you with further updates regarding your concern. With that being said, may I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team? Thank you for your understanding. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Contacted in fb messenger 14 jan as you said. Till now your team still working on it. The most inefficient team ever.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

I'm genuinely sorry that it's taking longer to resolve your concern. As per checking by my colleague, your concern has been escalated, and we are still waiting for an update from the relevant team. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide a time frame on when will they get back to you. Rest assured, they are working on your concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started