Honored Advisor

• 

66 Messages

• 

1 Point

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Enquire on StarHub TV+ Box Channel

Hi StarHub,

I would like to enquire how come StarHub TV+ Box does not have HUB VOD Cantonese Channel and  HUB Ruyi VOD Channel? But the website did state that this 2 channels is available at StarHub TV+ Box

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @JasonTanJiaHui, which TV+ Pass did you subscribe? The Hub Cantonese VOD is included in the Cantonese Premier Pack, while the Hub Ruyi VOD is in the Asian+. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Honored Advisor

• 

66 Messages

• 

1 Point

Hi, I subscribe to the Asian+ & Entertainment+ and also the HUB Cantonese Premier Pack

(edited)

Honored Advisor

• 

66 Messages

• 

1 Point

i also subscribe to the HUB Cantonese Premier Pack

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

As previously mentioned, the Hub Cantonese VOD is included in the Cantonese Premier Pack, while the Hub Ruyi VOD is in the Asian+. And since you're subscribed to Asian+ and Cantonese Premier Pack, you'll be able to access the channels included in those. Have you tried to reboot your set-top box to check if the issue persists?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started