Community Relationship Manager

• 

1K Messages

• 

53 Points

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 7:35 AM

Disney+ Is Coming to StarHub!

We're thrilled to announce that StarHub is the Official Distributor of Disney+. Be among the first to enjoy Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Star on Disney+ through StarHub TV+ and StarHub Mobile, Singapore's widest 5G network. Find out more starhub.com/disneyplus.

Be the first to receive timely updates about Disney+ by registering your interest here.

Tell us - out of all the Disney+ movies, which one is your favourite? Comment below! 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

Polarbear

Hubbernauts

• 

146 Messages

• 

5 Points

a month ago

I have registered for interest and waiting for the prices or packages to be out! So excited!

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @Polarbear, that's good to hear. What shows/movies are you looking forward to watching on Disney+?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Jolene_L

• 

1K Messages

• 

53 Points

a month ago

Hey guys, so we've already released the price plans and promotions for Disney+. Find out how you can sign up here.

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

7 days ago

Is there plan to "unbundle" free Disney from the various package? Although Starhub is calling it free, if i take the 1Gbps plan for example, it's clear all Starhub did was increase the price from $39.90 to $45.90 effectively spreading the "1 year Disney subscription" over the 24 month contract period.

So for people that don't want DIsney, we are still paying for it - seems a bit like force us to consume something we didn't want. I'm waiting for contract to end and change to another provider... all the best with your "Disney plan" !

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @kon_sk, the Disney+ On Us is a promotion available as a bundled access for StarHub customers on selected plans during the time period in which StarHub makes the Promotion available. The 12 months of Disney+ on us is worth over $143, then after the bundled access ends you'll be charged $11.98/month unless you terminate it prior to its expiry. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi, I am a Homehub bundle customer. Can I know whether am I eligible for the free Disney+ promo?

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @Slashy98432, existing and new StarHub customers who have TV+/HomeHub+ subscription with minimum 2 TV+ Passes will be able to enjoy Disney+ on us. Please refer to this Disney+ FAQ to find out more information. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

6 days ago

I am on Home Starhub TV and qualify for free Disney+ access. Can I use Starhub smart TV box to access and record Disney+?

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @Starmail, please be informed that the Smart TV Value-Added Service (VAS) for recording is not available for StarHub TV+. Therefore, you won't be able to record Disney+. 

~ Carla

Khai

Hubbernauts

• 

199 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 days ago

Just sharing what Disney+ has to offer in this official event to welcome this new streaming service

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlusSG/videos/3713818558707733/ 

http://yul000.wordpress.com/

Get Started

Get Started