J

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Sep 10, 2021 1:19 PM

Discontinuing of Fox Sports

as Fox Sports channels are discontinued from 1/Oct,  May I terminate my TV sport+ pass contract?  

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 d ago

Hi @jhuichd, you may continue to enjoy sporting events like football, tennis, golf and basketball on Hub Sports Ch 201, 202 & 204, beIN Sports Ch 213 to 216 and NBA TV Ch 217. Moreover, we are working hard to bring in more exciting sports content to you communication will be sent to you once we have new sports events. If you insist to terminate, please note an early termination charge applies for early termination. You may contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to help you with the termination. 

(edited)

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 d ago

Hi, I signed up for TV Sports + pass in Sept 2021 to watch F1 which is only available on Fox Sports. I don't watch any other sports. I just found out last night that Fox Sports will be dropped in Oct. There was no information about this when I signed up for the contract. Will F1 be shown on any other sports channel that can be viewed online?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_b12a31, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Currently, we don't have any details if there will be an alternate way to screen F1 Championship. Let me just share that Fox Sports will no longer be available due to Disney discontinuing the channel. Moreover, it will no longer be available for viewing for all operators in Singapore. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started