Skip to main content
ch4rl35

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 12:18 PM

Channels in TV+ less?

Currently I am in the old fibre tv, and thinking of upgrading to TV+, but it seems the number of channels less than now. For example, I do not see Nat Geo in the list in Starhub website. Is this correct?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @ch4rl35, thank you for your interest in our new StarHub TV+. Sad to say, but due to commercial reasons, some channels will not be available as part of our StarHub TV+ Pass. Kindly be informed that once you have changed out to a StarHub TV+ Plan, you will not be able to change back to the previous StarHub TV Plan or StarHub Entertainment Pass.

But, if you wish to continue viewing and subscribed to a particular channel, we would advise you to remain on your current StarHub TV Plan or StarHub Entertainment Pass subscription.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
ch4rl35

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

Thanks for the clarification!

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

No problem. Glad I was able to help you. 😀

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

I found out too late natgeo is not available on tv +. Now i can't get back my old fibre tv plan. Fox movies also gone. Starhub sales people should more strongly warn subscribers of the lose of some channels when switching to tv +. Any idea when the commercial issues will get resolved so we can get natgeo on tv+? Thanks. 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @STTAN, we regret to inform you but right now we don't have any information for that. Do note that StarHub is in continuous discussion with all our content partners on content offerings for our customers. Hence, our complimentary channel offerings are refreshed from time to time.

~ Carla

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla,

Thank you for the reply. Starhub should survey their existing customers before they launch any new products and learn what customers want first. They should not rush into a launch before they are ready and new products should be better in terms of content and new features. It's not good enough just to have some bells and whistles added. Worst still the bells and whistles such as time shift does not work for all the channels. In addition I lost Natgeo and Fox Movies (which is currently showing some new movies). HBO is rubbish at the moment. I'm one very unhappy and disappointed customer..... :{

Get Started

Get Started