Pullip30's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 9:16 AM

Channel 860

I noticed that the korean drama "Luca" on Channel 860 only have 2 episodes.  Have been waiting for 2 weeks still no new episode downloaded.  Can you please download the whole drama?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

2 m ago

Hi @Pullip30, let me just clarify, are you referring to this show L.U.C.A.: The Beginning?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

4 Points

Yes Luca: The Begining korean drama. Hopefully you can download full drama on channel 860.

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

As per checking on StarHub TV+ TV guide, L.U.C.A.: The Beginning will air a new episode on 27 February. Please take note of the following time so you could catch the episode. 

21:45 - 23:00 | 27 Feb 2021

23:00 - 00:15 | 27 Feb 2021

05:00 - 06:10 | 28 Feb 2021

06:10 - 07:15 | 28 Feb 2021

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 m ago

上阳赋 China drama on channel 860 only download till 51 episodes. Have been waiting for 3 days still no new episode.

Please download full drama soon.

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Let me just share that due to the Chinese New Year holidays in China, no new episodes of The Rebel Princess are available. Please stay tuned for the new episodes.

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started