H

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 1:42 PM

Channel 857

Hi, I have recently changed into the new small StarHub TV set (the tiny white box) and I noticed that channel 857 is gone. Has it been removed from the new setup box? Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

Hi @Happy86, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Are you subscribed to the Asian+ Pass? Hub VV Drama VOD Ch 857 is under the Asian+. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome! I think we should have the Asian+ pass as we took up 2 or 3 passes when we recontracted late last year. I understand from the Starhub website that 855 falls under Asian+. If I can view channel 855 and 859, does it automatically means that I have the Asian+ pass?

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Do you get any error message when you try to access the channel?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

The only message was about the channel not being available/did not exist, and will channel me the next available channel, which was 859. 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Have you tried to reboot your set-top box to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started