C

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Sat, Feb 27, 2021 1:24 AM

Catch up TV for ch858 on TV+

Hi

Can I check if the catch up tv function which used to be via the yellow button on the old remote no longer available on the new starhub tv+ box and remote?

Thanks 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @carolapl, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! I'm sorry to say but Channel 858 is no longer included on StarHub TV+ Channel listing. Please refer here to see the full list of the channel listing. Thanks. 

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

hi @Carla_P 

Sorry its not 858, its 828

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

The TVBS Asia Ch 828 is under the Asian+ Pass. Are you subscribed to the Asian+? You could access the channel by just pressing the channel number on your remote. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi Carla

Yes I do have the Asian TV pass tat consist of ch 828. What if I miss a certain program on ch 828 from 3 days ago and would like to watch it, is the catch up tv function be still available on the new tv plus box?

Thanks 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Unfortunately, the Smart TV Value-Added Service (VAS) for recording will not be available for StarHub TV+. Instead, we have introduced the new Time-Shift TV feature for you to catch up on your favourite programmes within the last 24 hours for selected channels at no additional cost.

For the list of channels that support Time-Shift TV, click here.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started