markang8's profile

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thu, Feb 25, 2021 11:34 AM

Catch up channels not shown after switch to Starhub TV+

After I recontract to Homehub+, my Cantonese channel 839 is not available.

Tried restarting the set top box, but the catch up channels all not shown. 400, 839.

Please help

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

4 m ago

Hi @markang8, the Hub Cantonese VOD HD Ch 839 is part of the Cantonese Premier Pack and the Hub VOD Education Ch 400 On Demand is under the Entertainment+. Just to check, are you subscribed to those mentioned? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P yes, I am subscribed to both entertainment+ and Cantonese premier.

These channels are not listed when I use the Starhub tv+ set top box nor in the Starhub tv+ app.

Need help. Tv box is updated to latest version. App should be latest too.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Thank you.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

4 Points

I have tried contacting via FB. They replied at 3plus am.....I think I am not the only facing issues with TV+.

Comparing the programs that are available on fibre TV (Cantonese premier, channel 839) to the VOD on TV+, my wife commented that there are a lot less to catch up.

website does not display much help on this matter.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

I'm sorry that it took longer for our agent on Facebook to respond to your query as we have been receiving a high influx of messages. Just to check, if your issue has been resolved? 

~ Carla

Dabbler

• 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

4 m ago

Basically I don't think they take us seriously.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Apologies if you feel that way. Please know that every concern of our customers is not taken lightly. Please let us know what's your issue so we could look into ti. Thanks.

~ Carla

Trusted Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

4 Points

Anyway, sick and tired of house they can't get their act together.

Sales push to technical, push to sales again.

Decided to stop my subscription to cantonese channels

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

I have the same problem and they keep directing me to watch on VOD which only has 4 of the shows. No one at StarHub seems to understand my issue. Have been going back and forth with them for 6 months and to no avail. They don’t even let me cancel. To anyone considering switching from fibre tv you have better luck subscribing to tvb anywhere plus

Get Started

Get Started