Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 11:47 AM

Cannot Subscribe no contract Indian + package

Hi

I am existing Sports pass TV subscriber with Starhub. trying to subscribe "no contract Indian + " package just for IPL 2020. I am constantly getting an error that i am not eligible for recontract yet when i try to submit on webpage. How can i watch IPL 2020 while keeping my existing TV subscription as it is?

What extra do i need to subscribe to? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @Kul, sorry for the late response. Currently, customers can sign up for Indian+ with a 12-month contract or no contract by visiting any StarHub Shop near you. Moreover, the free preview of Dream11 IPL 2020 League Games is open to all StarHub TV customers with Fibre TV set-top box starting from 19 Sep, 10pm to 25 Sep 3am. To continue watching, you need to sign up to the new StarHub TV+ Plan. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thanks Carla. I finally visited the store and the staff there helped. Basically the same as you suggested but I wasn’t able to subscribe on website.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

That's good to hear, @Kul. Unfortunately, there's an ongoing issuer right now with our Online Store, but we're working to fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

IPL is now available till 3rd nov for India Entertainment Pass customers. What about people like me who subscribed to TV+ already, just for IPL. Should I just, close my contract now? Another visit to store for me. Can i request you to not to charge till 3rd Nov for new TV + subscription if a customer is already STarthub TV subscribers with Free IPL? 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @Kul, unfortunately, I don't have the authority here in the Community to waive the charges. 

~ Carla

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thanks Carla. I visited the store and the staff was kind enough to address all issues.

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

a month ago

People who are handling IPL 2020 at starhub really need to calm down and think simply. Looking at your website it is clear that you want to of course earn money (nothing wrong), achieve your push towards TV+ (perhaps it is cheaper for you to manage). Ok go ahead and do it, but how about giving time to your own IT team to actually make it happen even if customer is entirely irrelevant here.

Looking at how the website is working (not working at all) i feel sorry for the tech team at starhub at what they must be going through right now.

People have subscribed to Sports pack for an entire year with various cancellations this year but still people are paying. Now with IPL, people are ready to still pay but sheer incompetency of decision makers is making it hard for everyone. 

Now Free preview is available for Cricket Group and Indian Entertainment Pass. And how exactly did yo arrive at this conclusion? What even is Cricket Group? I See you had only SPorts Pass since last one year. What does IPL have to do with Indian Entertainment? what is the link?

sheer incompetence from Starhub really! First you delay the rights acquisition i am sure to squeeze each other as much as you can and then absolute chaos ensues because of course there is no time to implement your dreams.

Get Started

Get Started