Skip to main content
M

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Jan 21, 2021 2:08 PM

Bad Services and Customer Experience

Im a loyal Starhub customer for decades. I recently recontracted online to the latest Homehub+1G and the scheduled appointment for the troopers to come down with the new setup box and router was on 20 Jan 2021, 4-6pm. 
On 20 Jan morning, my existing tv and internet services were disconnected (reprofiled) to the new services. I was patience enough and waited for the troopers to come for the scheduled appointment but nobody came. No sound, no picture, no calls. 
I made multiple calls to the hotline since and my issues were not resolved. Im constantly put on hold and been passed around from technical team to sales, and back to technical and back to sales and back to technical team again and still my issues were not resolved depsite them saying they have escalated the issue. And my request for a call back by a Manager was never received even after more than 24hrs as promised. 
I still have no services for my existing paid subscription for 48hrs and still no one bothers to call back and my issues are not resolved. 

Overall, a extremely bad experience for a customer who wanted to stay loyal and recontract but got the existing services disconnected instead. Wasted my time waiting  and calling them multiple times but the issues are no resolved and no Manager call back within the promised 24hrs. 
No services despite paid subscription for more than 48hrs and counting. When will my services be back up? What is going to happen to the new contract service? When will your troopers come? After they finished a Star Wars? Can I cancel after such bad experience? How will I be recompensed for the disconnected services and inconvenience?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

3 m ago

Hi @Marvinkoh, I'm sorry to hear about this the delay in the installation of your new StarHub TV+ service. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community to give you further details on your concern. May I trouble you to please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Its the 3rd day. My services still not restored. No Manager call back at all passed 48hrs after ticket raised. 
Extremely bad services. I have to call up everyday but everyday Starhub staffs keep giving excuses and empty promises. 
Very disappointed. Should change provider. 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Apologies for the delayed response. Just to check, are your services restored already? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started