K

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Tue, Mar 2, 2021 6:30 AM

Automatically link Netflix after recontract to Homehub+?

am currently on homehub entertainment group plan (with already linked Netflix acct) and have just recontracted to Homehub+.  Do I have to link my Netflix account again after Homehub+ is activated? Or will the linking be done automatically by Starhub?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @kenchew, thank you for recontracting. You should relink your Netflix account to HomeHub+

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

How do I relink? Why can't starhub do it automatically for me? To relink, do I need to need to Cancel account at Netflix, etc? Sigh. Was expecting not to have to do so with Recontract.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

It's because your HomeHub Netflix will be terminated then it will be charged to the new HomeHub+. Did you receive an SMS/email to activate your Netflix account? If no, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger for further assistance. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

To be clear, when recontracting to Homehub+, when Homehub and Homehub Netflix is terminated (by Starhub?), do I have to terminate my Netflix account by logging into Netflix directly or via Starhub app (which?)?  

Why do I need to terminate my Netflix account if I am supposed to relink the new Homehub+ to the (existing active) Netflix account? or does activation of Homehub+ Netflix works (via Starhub app?) only with an existing acct that has been terminated?

Where can I find on your website detailed step by step instructions to effect the recontract of Homehub to Homehub+, with regards to Netflix?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, we don't have the available content of what you're asking. You may log into My StarHub App and select the message to activate your Netflix subscription. Moreover, to confirm if your existing Netflix account has already been linked to your HomeHub+ or still linked to it. Thanks.

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Started homehub+ recontract from homehub today.  Did not have to do anything to cancel or relink the included Netflix.  There was not message or prompt in the Starhub app to do anything with regards to Netflix.  Dear Carla, do you actually know what is happening on the ground?  Management and fellow customers, please take note.  Sigh....

Get Started

Get Started