J

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 2:02 AM

Asian Travel Channel 833 - (Taiwan) information on Chinese Herbs

Hello I am helping my mother with the search for the information on Chinese herbs which was featured on a Taiwanese program recently. If anyone can please advise. Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

Hi @JSL2020, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Let me just clarify you're looking for more information on the Chinese herbs which were featured on a show? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Sad to say, we don't have the information you're looking for here. Maybe contact the show instead? I'm sorry that we couldn't help you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi Carla I am trying to log in to starhub online to watch the shows (hopefully I can find the information for mom)

my challenge :

1 the email address I had used long time ago no longer "exist' on google therefore, there is no way for password recovery to log in my starhub ID

2. I can't go to any starhub outlets as I am overseas. 

Any idea what else can I do?

Janet 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we need to refer to your account details for further assistance. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started