Jolene_L's profile
Community Relationship Manager

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Thu, Apr 8, 2021 5:12 PM

We've now changed the way you can log in to GreenR Community - simply log in with your Hub iD to ask questions, like a comment, or simply just chat with us. All you have to do is to link your existing account to your existing Hub iD. Read more to find out: 

How to log in to GreenR Community

1. Why do need Hub iD to log in to Community?  

You asked and we heard you  you do not want a separate username and password for community. Now with just your Hub iD, you can easily log in to all StarHub’s digital platforms – My StarHub App, My Account Manager, Online Store and now, GreenR Community 

2. I’m not a StarHub Customer, can I still register for a Hub iD?  

Yes, you can! You’ll be asked to create a Hub iD during registration if you do not have one.   

3. I have an existing GreenR Community account and it’s my first time logging in via Hub iD. How should I get started?  

Please refer to the email that we’ve sent on 9 April 2021.  

Alternatively, click on “sign in” on GreenR Community and click “link to Hub iD 

You will receive an email to confirm that you’re the account owner. Follow the instructions and you’re good to go!  

4. I am new to GreenR Community and do not have a Hub iD account, how should I log in to Community?  

Click “Sign in/Register” on Community and you’ll be asked to create a Hub iD during registration if you do not have one.   

5. I have an existing Hub iD but I cant remember my ID or Password  

You will have to retrieve your Hub iD by clicking on “Forget password” before linking your existing community account. 

6. have an existing Community account but forgot my Hub iD, what should I do?  

You will have to retrieve your Hub iD by clicking on “Forget password” before linking your existing community account. 

If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments section below!

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Polarbear

Hubbernauts

• 

153 Messages

• 

12 Points

8 m ago

I have linked my account with my Hub ID. Easy and quick process. 

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

6 m ago

I’ve just signed up to GreenR community using my HubiD and was given this random username which I cannot chang through Edit my profile. Please kindly advise how I may change or update my username please?

Get Started

Get Started