Skip to main content
Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

991 Messages

• 

6 Points

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 3:49 AM

Buy and Sell New or Preloved Items at Affordable Prices on GreenR Community Market Place

Market Place

Hi everyone! 

2020 is almost coming to an end, and thanks (but no thanks) to Covid-19, I think most of us has done a lot of online shopping this year. And how many of those are impulse buys? Well, I'm guilty of that! 

Anyhow, the end of the year is always a good time to de-clutter your home for 2 very good reasons: 

1) start the new year afresh with new things

2) make room for new things

Well, some of you might say "those are the same reasons", but there's always a reason to shop, am I right, ladies? 🛍

So, we have just the right space for you to help you de-clutter your home. Introducing to you  Market Place, it's a space for community members to buy and sell new or preloved items, as well as for online businesses to promote their products and services. 

Some of the items may include but not limited to: 

1) Tech devices such as mobile phones, routers, PCs etc

2)  Lifestyle products - clothes, shoes, bags, exercise equipment etc

3) Not buying or selling any items? We welcome lobang kings or queens to share any awesome deals happening in Singapore! 

Start listing now! 

(p.s. please take some time to read the Market Place Terms & Conditions.)

-GreenR Community Team

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started