StarHub
Ask a Question
  • iPhone 6 coming soon to StarHub on 19 September 2014!
  • Get 24 months Disney Movies on Demand with HomeHub
  • TV Content Team
  • One Stop Shop
Valued Commentator
junkai21
Accepted Solution

Hubber 12 months recontract...

Hi!!! I understand that within 24 months, we can recontract at the 21st month.

How about hubber? Can we recontract 1 motnh or 3 weeks before? Thanks in advance!!!

Please use plain text.
Hub Master
Laselle

Re: Hubber 12 months recontract...

You can do an early re-contract on the 13th month.

For example, if your 12th month ends on 2nd January 2013, you can do an early re-contract on 3rd January 2013. However, you would need to pay an early re-contract fee of $ 200 (current contract is non iPhone) or $ 300 (current contract is iPhone).

If you are a HubClub member, and you had not used your HubClub discount for the past 12 months, you can use this $ 200.00 to offset the early re-contract fee.

If you are re-contracting on the 22nd month, you do not need to pay this early re-contract fee though.
:smileyhappy: ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## :smileyhappy:
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Please use plain text.
Valued Commentator
junkai21

Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Hub Master
Laselle

Glad I could help. :smileyhappy:
:smileyhappy: ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## :smileyhappy:
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Please use plain text.
Senior Commentator
magicdust

"If you are a HubClub member, and you had not used your HubClub discount for the past 12 months, you can use this $ 200.00 to offset the early re-contract fee."

Does it mean HubClub members get $200 discount off the mobile package if the early re-contract does not apply (Eg re-contract after contract ends or at 21st month of the existing contract)?

Please use plain text.
Valued Advocate
Aprizal

Hi Laselle,

what is  "HubClub discount" ? Please enlightened me :smileyhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Above contain my personal opinions.
Please use plain text.
New Commentator
Arunece

How do I know if I have used up my hubclub discount or not?
Please use plain text.