• Evernote Premium
  • TV Conetent Team
  • One Stop Shop
  • One Stop Shop
  • Nokia Lumia 930
  • Win A Samsung K
Fresh Spark
udon95

If I lost my Sim card but I want to keep the same number What do I have to do? Do I have to pay?

Please use plain text.
Fresh Spark
vistra84

Re: If I lost my Sim card but I want to keep the same number What do I have to do? Do I have to pay?

First time usually no need pay.
if second time you might need to pay the sim card fee, think is $40.28
just replace the card at starhub, they will be able to retain the number, dont worry.
Please use plain text.
Hub Senior
Amy_Law

Re: If I lost my Sim card but I want to keep the same number What do I have to do? Do I have to pay?

Replacement SIM Card fee is $21.40 actually.
:cathappy: :catindifferent: :catmad: :catsad: :catsurprised: :cattongue: :catvery-happy: :catwink: :catfrustrated: :catembarrassed: :catlol: :catlol: :catembarrassed: :catfrustrated: :catwink: :catvery-happy: :cattongue: :catsurprised: :catsad: :catmad: :catindifferent: :cathappy: :cathappy: :catindifferent: :catmad: :catsad: :catsurprised: :cattongue: :catvery-happy: :catwink: :catfrustrated: :catembarrassed: :catlol:
Some of my posts may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.
Please use plain text.
Howard
Topics: 103
Blog Posts: 10
Ideas: 14
Solutions: 33

Hi all , do note that we cannot do SIM replacement for Prepaid cards.

SIM replacement is only applicable for postpaid services.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.