30-04-2013 07:55 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-05-2013 07:41 PM
I am not a staff from StarHub. My post does not represent StarHub in any way.
03-05-2013 08:39 PM
Home is where the ♥ is
04-05-2013 07:16 AM
Thanks a million again
04-05-2013 06:40 PM
Connect one of the LAN ports of your second D-Link router to the LAN port of the Cisco modem. Do not use the Internet port of D-Link. Follow the below steps on D-Link before connecting the router to Cisco.
1. Connect your PC to D-Link and log in to the D-Link ( Default IP 192.168.0.1)
2. Go to network setting>Change the router IP address to 192.168.0.2
3. Uncheck the Enable DHCP server
4. Save settings and restart the D-Link
5. Now connect One LAN Port of D-Link to a LAN port on cisco.
Your D-Link network will be able to access internet now. As mentioned by fellow forumer disable your cisco wireless to minimize interference.