• 5 Tips to get better WiFi at home!
  • Movember Giveaway
  • 5 Tips to get better WiFi at home!
  • Get 24 months Disney Movies on Demand with HomeHub
  • TV Content Team
  • One Stop Shop
New Commentator
JeffreyKMTan

I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Re: I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

Hey JeffreyKMTan, are you still facing the same problem?

Please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares and we will help you look further into this matter.

========================================
I am away serving the nation and will only be back on 1 Dec 2014. For any matter related to your service, you can drop a Private Message to the Customer Service Team.

For any matter pertaining to StarHub Community, you can drop send Howard a Private Message.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
Valued Advisor
XOXO

Re: I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

If you happen to stay in the bad or poor signal areas.. you may wanna consider homezone http://www.starhub.com/mobile/mobilevalueaddedservices/optionalmobilevas/homezone.html

Please use plain text.
Esteemed Contributor
Blueloony

Homezone is good but i find it pointless. Think of it this way, You pay Starhub to increase their network in your house. If i am not wrong, I think that they broadcast their own network on the device as well. Its like on top of subscription for mobile line, i have to pay to coverage in my house ? I think starhub should increase its network in residential areas as well as central business district.

*Add on - I get problems at Tanah Merah, Aljunied, Kallang, Bugis, Bukit Timah. Yes on a daily basis my network drops in these areas. This occurred in my iPhone 4 (even got it changed because thought it was due to faulty device) & my iPhone 5. Even changed my Sim card.
Please use plain text.
Valued Advisor
XOXO

only coverage in outdoor areas regulated. your house.. private area. =S

hmm.. you seem to be in many place on a daily basis. are you actually referring to the time when you are on the mrt train?

Please use plain text.