• StarHub Friends
  • TV Content Team
  • Find out more about HomeHub Go!
  • Connect to Klout today!
  • StarHub Ideas Exchange1
  • Singapore-Polytechnic-DBIT-Blog
  • Community Caregivers Forum
New Commentator

I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

Hub Master

Re: I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

Hey JeffreyKMTan, are you still facing the same problem?

Please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares and we will help you look further into this matter.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Advisor

Re: I experienced poor phone signal or no signal at home at Blk 205 Serangoon Central #02-144.

If you happen to stay in the bad or poor signal areas.. you may wanna consider homezone http://www.starhub.com/mobile/mobilevalueaddedservices/optionalmobilevas/homezone.html

Esteemed Contributor

Homezone is good but i find it pointless. Think of it this way, You pay Starhub to increase their network in your house. If i am not wrong, I think that they broadcast their own network on the device as well. Its like on top of subscription for mobile line, i have to pay to coverage in my house ? I think starhub should increase its network in residential areas as well as central business district.

*Add on - I get problems at Tanah Merah, Aljunied, Kallang, Bugis, Bukit Timah. Yes on a daily basis my network drops in these areas. This occurred in my iPhone 4 (even got it changed because thought it was due to faulty device) & my iPhone 5. Even changed my Sim card.
Valued Advisor

only coverage in outdoor areas regulated. your house.. private area. =S

hmm.. you seem to be in many place on a daily basis. are you actually referring to the time when you are on the mrt train?