• 5 Tips to get better WiFi at home!
  • Get 24 months Disney Movies on Demand with HomeHub
  • TV Content Team
  • One Stop Shop
Respected Advocate
ApplePie
Accepted Solution

StarHub Golden Guru TV Commercial

Does anyone like the starhub golden guru TVC?  The one with the Facebook? I particularly like the scene where they have plastic bags flying behind the lady. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Golden Guru
Sam_Liu

Re: StarHub Golden Guru TV Commercial

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate it
I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub
Please use plain text.
Trusted Advisor
Latte

My family never fails to laugh each time we see the ad.  Especially the last part where the librarian drops her jaw.:womanlol:

Please use plain text.
Golden Guru
Sam_Liu

I am writing to you again because I strong believe laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

While it is said that laugh is the best medicine for the day - but if one laughs for no reason it is best to take the medicine, instead, and as well.

Have another good year in 2013

I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub
Please use plain text.