• StarHub Gaming Club
  • StarHub Ideas Exchange1
  • Singapore-Polytechnic-DBIT-Blog
  • Community Bookshelf
  • Community Caregivers Forum
Respected Advocate
Accepted Solution

StarHub Golden Guru TV Commercial

Does anyone like the starhub golden guru TVC?  The one with the Facebook? I particularly like the scene where they have plastic bags flying behind the lady. Smiley Happy

Golden Guru

Re: StarHub Golden Guru TV Commercial

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate it
I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub
Honored Advisor

My family never fails to laugh each time we see the ad.  Especially the last part where the librarian drops her jaw.Woman LOL

Golden Guru

I am writing to you again because I strong believe laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

While it is said that laugh is the best medicine for the day - but if one laughs for no reason it is best to take the medicine, instead, and as well.

Have another good year in 2013

I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub