Howard
Topics: 103
Blog Posts: 10
Ideas: 14
Solutions: 33

FAQ: My StarHub app (Android/iOS)

[ Edited ]

Dear Community members

You might have heard about our My StarHub app (which is available on Android and iOS platforms) which enables you to perform some basic transactions at your convenience. 

As part of improving the app, we welcome your feedback and are more than happy to answer some of the most common questions about the app. 

For a start, we have gathered the following:

Q: I have recently signed up for more services (or have more services than what's currently displayed). What can I do to refresh the data on My StarHub app?
A: Tap on "Settings" followed by "Clear Cache". Allow 5 - 10 minutes for the data to be reloaded from our server before trying again. If the issue persists, please e-mail us at customerservice@starhub.com and provide us with your Hub ID or NRIC/FIN and description of error encountered with a screenshot of the error message.

Q: I get the message "Dear Customer, our system is currently processing your request. The information will be ready in just a while. Thank you for your understanding.". What should I do?
A: If you get this message more than 3 times in a row, tap on "Settings" followed by "Clear Cache". If the issue persists, please e-mail us at customerservice@starhub.com and provide us with your Hub ID or NRIC/FIN and description of error encountered with a screenshot of the error message.

Q: I do not have a Hub ID and would always use mobile login. How can I force the app to always allow me to login via mobile login as I don't have a Hub ID?

A: Mobile login requires your device to be connected directly to our 3G data service (Not Wi-Fi)  in order for your mobile number to be detected. Moreover, logging in via this method will only allow access to information pertaining to that particular mobile service. Since StarHub offers Broadband, Pay TV and Fixed line services on top of Mobile services, do consider registering for a Hub ID to gain access to all the services under your name. 

Q: I am unable to login. What's wrong?

A: For login via Hub ID, please ensure that your Hub ID login and password are correct. 

For Mobile login, please ensure that you have entered the correct NRIC/FIN for the mobile number detected. 

Q: I have recently signed up for more services (or have more services than what's currently displayed). What can I do to refresh the data on My StarHub app?

A: Tap on "Settings" followed by "Clear Cache". Allow 5 - 10 minutes for the data to be reloaded from our server before trying again. 

Just a friendly reminder: we are unable to respond to app reviews on Google Play or Apple Appstore. Therefore, please provide us with your feedback and bug reports via this thread instead :smileyhappy:

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Beauty Enthusiast
ApplePie

Re: FAQ: My StarHub app (Android/iOS)

i find it quite useful in checking my recontract dates.

Please use plain text.
IncTEh
Topics: 16
Blog Posts: 9
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 44

I use it more for checking my data usage
Big Brother/Sista
FirdausIBR

How to check for local data usage? When click on My Account > Mobile  and I only found Billing, Contract End Date and also Recontract Eligibility.... Where's to check for this data usage?

~~No matter how advance technologically we're, we can't be more advance than HIM~~
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Hey FirdausIBR

You are using Apple device or Android device?

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
BFF
zeus

hi is there any possibility of this app to be available on blackberry ? as blackberry does not have a data usage counter .

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Which BlackBerry handset are you using? Can I have the OS version?

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
BFF
zeus

i am using the blackberry q5 running on blackberry 10 ....

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Thanks. Let me share this with the app development team.

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
BFF
zeus

hope to hear good news from you soon ;D

Please use plain text.