• Get 24 months Disney Movies on Demand with HomeHub
  • TV Content Team
  • One Stop Shop
Valued Commentator
pika
Accepted Solution

VV Drama On Demand

Hi,

I would like to know what I can watch for free on this channel. What's the difference between this channel and catch up tv? I notice there are HD tv series on this channel, so are they free to watch on my HD hub station?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Hub Master
Laselle

Re: VV Drama On Demand

Ch 855 and Ch 856 offers catch-up shows up to 7 days ago only.
Would be removed from server after that.
As for Ch 857, VV Drama on demand, it shows the full series for new shows that are showing on Ch 855.
For example, for show "No Good Either Way" that is currently showing on Ch 855 @ 2000hrs from Mondays - Fridays, you are able to view the full series on Ch 857 without having to wait for the finale! (lol)
There are the HD and SD versions in this channel.
You would need to be subscribed to VV Drama Pack @ $ 12.84 a month, in order to view this channel, irregardless you are using the Hubstation or the Hubstation HD.
Do note, however, that it is only for new series.
For shows that are a repeat from previous times, it would not be found in this channel.

Hope it helps.
:smileyhappy: ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## :smileyhappy:
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Hey pika

On catch-up TV, you will be able to view the programmes that have been shown within 7 days of the first telecast.

As for VV Drama on Demand, you can catch yourdrama series at your convenience. You can also access complete series of selected first-run titles from TVB, Korean and Asian Showcase, the moment the first episode premieres on VV Drama.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
Valued Commentator
pika

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

Thank you for the detailed information. This should be added in the FAQ section!

I've decided to get the package today!!! I will also recommend it to my friends. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Valued Advisor
Norman

Hi, I have realised there are no English subtitles on the TVB Dramas offered in HD. Will you guys add in the subtitles?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Hey Norman

No subtitle for all the drama series?

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
Valued Advisor
Norman

[ Edited ]

Yup Kaiboon. There are no subtitles for all the TVB Dramas offered in HD.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Hey Norman

Thanks for sharing your feedback with me. I will convey this to my content team for their further consideration.

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.
New Commentator
Triciatan

Hi,
I am a subscriber of vv drama on demand. I am able to access to the complete series to most of the shows, except for Lan Ling Wang, which I can only access up to episode 15. Can you help out with this?
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
KaiBoon

Let me check on it.

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Please use plain text.